29 December 2009

Literary Finds for 29 Dec 2009

I thought I would try something new with the blog. I will do a few short posts each week on books that I've added to my TBR list. This will keep me in the habit of updating more often and help me remember where I heard about the books. Hopefully, you will find something to spark your interest. If you've already read some of the books, feel free to warn me away from the bad ones!

The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More FunThe Happiness Project: I found out about this book from the author's recent Huffington Post article. As I've mentioned before, I'm a fan of stunt books and this is another one. The author takes a year and follows advice from several different sources on how to be happy.

No comments: