29 October 2009

I'm not a book buyer, but . . .

. . . I was rather tempted to buy a few paperbacks when I was in Wal-Mart today. I'm almost finished with Living Dead in Dallas">Living Dead in Dallas and I saw that the next book in the series, Club Dead">Club Dead, is selling for $5.97 at my local store. Yes, I know that Wal-Mart is evil and all that. Still, it is hard to turn away from $6 for a paperback, especially since I know that I will have to wait another month to get the book from the library. Temptation, thy name is Wal-Mart!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hehe. I am a consummate book buyer so would have had no willpower to step away from the book. The good news though, is that I am completely indiscriminate about where I buy my books so everyone and their grandmother gets a share of my book buying dollars. :-)