My friend Anna, the Eclectic Librarian, tagged me for one of those getting-to-know-you memes. No one ever tags me for memes, so I'm assuming she ran out of people to tag :-). These things are so hard to do because I have trouble finding anything fascinating to list. Anyway, here are seven things that some of you know may not know about me:
1. I learned to tap dance while I was pregnant with my twins.
2. I think that drinking milk out of a plastic cup is gross.
3. I love fashion and hairstyles from the past century. Most fashion past the 1970s bores me.
4. For years, jalapenos made my mouth numb. Not fiery from heat, but numb like I was having a dental procedure. No one believes me when I tell them this.
5. I have a hard edge, but I cry at Hallmark commercials.
6. My favorite cuisine is Asian. I could probably eat egg rolls every day for a month.
7. One of my favorite candies is Swedish Fish.
It was difficult for me to come up with these answers, so I'm not going to tag anyone else. You guys can thank me later :-).